HDMI Extender with loop out 50M – 1080P@60Hz
The HDMI Extender over Single Cat5e/6 with IR extends high definition video and audio signals and IR, at a distance of up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e/6 cable. Features EDID management, which allows and encourages source and display “handshake” for seamless integration. With only one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable, high definition sources with HDMI outputs can be connected to high definition displays with HDMI inputs over long distances. Deep color video, DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio is supported and compatible with the extender. In addition, the extender is also equipped with bi-directional IR pass-through which allows for source or display control.
- Allows HDMI Audio/Video and IR signals to be transmitted over a single Cat5e/6 cable.
- Supportcopy EDID from receiver display or loop out display.
- Allows for cascading via additional HDMI loop out port.
- Support Power over cable function.
- Transmission Range: Extends 1080p resolution up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable.
- Works with HDMI and HDCP compliant devices.
- Supports up to 1080p High Definition resolution.
- Compact design for an easy and flexible installation.
Video Bandwidth: Single-link 165Mhz [ 4.95Gbps]
Video Support: 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p @60
Audio Support: Surround Sound (up to 7.1 ch) or stereo digital audio
Transmission Range: HD [1080p 24-bit color] – up to 50m [164ft]
Input TMDS Signal: 3.3 volts
Input DDC Signal: 5.0 volts/P-P
ESD Protection: Human Body model: +/- 8 kV (air-gap discharge)
+/- 4 kV (contact discharge)
HDMI connector: Type A 19 pin female
RJ-45 connector: WE/SS 8P8C
3.5mm connector: (TX and RX) IR Receiver/IR Blaster
Housing: Metal enclosure
Power Supply: (1) 5V1A DC
Power consumption:1.5 watts (TX); 1.0 watts (RX)
Operation temperature: 32~104 °F
Storage temperature: -4 ~140 °F
Relative humidity: 20~90 % RH (no condensation)