HDMI EXTENDER With ARC ( ARC-HDEX70ARC ) – Arco
HDMI Extender with ARC is a tool which can extend your HDMI signal over 230fts/ 70meters to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI signal to standard HD BaseT signal which can be transmitted by LAN cable. It also supports Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal, so you can control the Source in the Sink side which is 230fts outside, also you can control the Sink in the Source side which is 230fts outside by using the HDMI Extender.
- 18Gbps All Productshigh bandwidth.
- power supply, the another does not need power supply from the DC jack. POC Power
- SPDIF out on receiver for source audio de-embedding.
- UTP termination follows the standard of direct interconnection method.
- Supports video resolution up-scaling, the 1080P input can be automatically upgraded to 4K output.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and the HDMI video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 HDR.
- HDMI input supports HDCP 2.2 and the output support HDCP Active or HDCP Passive mode.
- Extends 4K signals to distances up to 131 feet (40 meters) and 1080P signals to distances up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a single CATx cable.
- Test pattern provides a built-in 4K/1080P image for troubleshooting.
- Supports ARC.
- Provides LEDs to indicate the current operating status.