Two-Channel Dual Source Amplifier (90 Watts Per Channel)
The R290DS is a great choice for a power upgrade in a specific zone of your multi-room system or for any zone in which a music source input is desired.
If you only want to connect one or two music sources (such as a computer, a plug-and-play satellite radio, or a docked iPod®), this a much more user-friendly option than a receiver with more inputs and features than you’ll ever use.
Designate one music component as your primary source, and it will activate the amplifier when it sends out an audio signal. The amplifier returns to standby mode when the audio signal ceases. Your secondary audio source takes over automatically when there’s no signal coming from the primary source. There’s no need to manually switch inputs.
With loop output, selectable speaker-level input, and 12-volt trigger input and output, the R290DS provides the power and flexibility to support a wide range of multi-room system configurations.
- 90 watts per channel into 8 ohms or 110 watts into 4 ohms
- 250 watts when bridged into a single 8-ohm load
- robust protection circuitry
- primary and secondary audio line inputs with automatic source switching
- selectable speaker-level input
- loop output
- 12-volt trigger input and output
- 16-7/8″W x 4-1/8″H x 15-1/8″D
- rack-mount ears included
- Weight – 7.8KG