Multizone Amplifier System KT2-66i
The MCA-66i features 6 zones of high quality amplification, providing 20 watts of power per channel. Zones 1 & 2 are equipped with fixed or variable line-level outputs for outboard amplification, Additionally, an RS-232 port for integration with serial-connected home automation systems is available for utilization on the rear panel of the MCA-66i.
- 1 MCA-66i 6 Zone, 6 Source Mr Amplifier
- 6 System Keypads (MDK-C6), White
- 1 Remote Control (USRC)
- 1 Pair Rack Ears
- 6 IR Emitters
- 1 Power Cord
- 3 Installation Manuals
Key features include:
- 20 watts Amplifications per channel
- Digital Audio Inputs (3 coax, 1 optical)
- 6 Sources delivered to up to 6 zones for sharing music throughout the home
- Built-in Bluetooth extension input to connect a BTC-1X receiver.
- Ethernet connectivity for programming and control.
- Works with RNET smart sources, transmitting metadata (song, artist and other information) for display on the keypads.
- Party mode, Do Not Disturb, and source / zone linking options.
- Alarm clock and sleep timer (with MDK-C6 keypad).
- Fixed/Variable line level outputs for zones 1 and 2.
- Routed IR source control outputs for each source, and one common IR output.