Wifi Streaming Amplifier MBX-AMP – Russound
The MBX-AMP Wifi Streaming Amplifier MBX-AMP from Russound is designed to offer a simple-to-install and simple-to-configure streaming media solution to add high quality streaming audio anywhere in the home.
Additionally, the advanced TV integration features enable the MBX-AMP to share speakers between your TV and your audio system easily without having to use any additional hardware or control system.
The MBX-AMP allows for expansion to up to 32 streaming rooms of audio in a single installation with any combination of other MBX-Series® streaming products from Russound. When paired with a Russound multi-room controller, system expansion is possible up to 8 independent audio sources and up to 48 total rooms of audio.
Just use the included Infrared Sensor and quickly teach the MBX-AMP your remote control’s volume and mute commands. It’s that easy.
- Connect your TV’s digital audio output to improve your TV’s sound quality and to share your speakers with your premium audio system.
- External IR Sensor included using the MBX-AMP with your current remote control for Volume/Mute commands• Built-in AirPlay streaming with full metadata to iOS/Android apps or XTSPlus touchscreens
- Built-in Chromecast for Audio support with full metadata to iOS/Android apps or XTSPlus touchscreens
- Bluetooth Audio
- Hi-Res audio streaming support up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- USB for Flash or external USB Hard drive-based music collections
- Digital (PCM) and Analog Stereo Inputs
- Digital or analog output
- Controllable with the MyRussound App and fully compatible with the Russound XTSPlus in-wall touchscreen
- Bass, Treble, and Loudness settings available through the MyRussound App
- Supports local favorites
- Onboard browser-based configuration, accessible from a smartphone or tablet
- Mix and match with other MBX-Series® components for versatile system design
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Speaker Output 50 Watts Per Channel @ 8ohms, 70 watts @ 4 ohms
- Audio Outputs Analog – Stereo Audio RCA, Digital Optical, Subwoofer Out
- Line Audio Output 2V rms
- Audio Inputs 3.5mm Analog Stereo Audio, Digital Optical, USB2.0 Media Playback
- Communication Ports Ethernet RJ45 10/100 BaseT
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, dual band
- Bluetooth Audio Support Yes
- Subwoofer Out Low Frequency Filter: 160Hz
- Trigger Output 12vDC @100mA
- Music File Formats MP3 (CBR, VBR), WAV (8, 16-bit), OGG Vorbis, FLAC (8, 16-bit), AAC, AAC+ (supports up to 24-bit/192kHz)
- Power Requirements 12VDC, 200 watts
- Product Dimensions 8.25”W x 7”D x 1.75”H (21cm W x 17.8cm D x 4.5cm H)
- Product Weight: 1.5 lb (0.68 kg)