2 Way HDMI Splitter 4K/UHD Video ( ARC-SP182 ) – ARCO
The ARC-SP182 2 Way HDMI Splitter is a 1×2 HDMI distribution amplifier for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps.
The ARC-SP182 is ideal for applications requiring the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and colour space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0a specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. This ARC-SP182 includes EDID management features and front panel LED indicators for power and signal status.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- EDID management
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDMI input supports ‘Standard’ mode and ‘TV’ mode EDID settings
- Front panel LED indicators for power and signal status.
- Compact design for an easy and flexible installation