10G 4×4 HDBaseT Matrix Switch – ( ARC-HDBT44 ) – ARCO
ARC-HDBT44 HDBaseT Matrix Switch is a professional 4K Home Distribution Hub Kit, which consists of a 4K HDBaseT Matrix Switcher, 3 HDBaseT Receivers and accessories.
The 4K HDBaseT Matrix Switcher is a professional 4×4 HDBaseT Matrix Switcher that consist of the following inputs and outputs, 4 HDMI IN (4kx2K@60Hz signal at max), 3 IR IN, 1 IR EYE, 4 IR OUT, 3 HDBaseT OUT, 1 HDMI OUT, 1 SPDIF OUT, 1 L&R RCA OUT, and TCP/IP, RS232 control port via phoenix connector.
The TPHD-BYE-R is an HDBaseT Receiver that consists of the following inputs and outputs, 1 HDBaseT IN, 1 IR IN, 1 IR OUT and HDMI OUT. The receiver is powered directly by the Matrix Switcher.
- Supports 10.2Gbps bandwidth
- Support HDMI 1.4, HDCP 2.2
- Support HDMI1.4 & HDCP2.2, and compliant with lower standards, capable to transmit 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:2:0 & 1080p 3D
- Support manual HDCP management and auto-detecting
- Transmit 4Kx2K signal for 8m via HDMI port, 40m via HDBT port
- 2-way IR, PoH for the receivers
- 1 HDMI outputs, with stereo and digital audio de-embedded
- Smart EDID management
- Controllable via front panel buttons, IR, RS232 and TCP/IP (GUI)
- The HDBaseT Receivers are powered by the matrix switcher 12VDC by PoC technology
- LED indicators show real-time switching status.