R.3 Series HDMI Cable – Kordz
R.3 HDMI Cable, unrivalled connectivity never replicated in the market. The world’s most shielded HDMI cable that eliminates signal dropouts with an industry-leading success rate of 99.99%.
Kordz R.3 is our most robust installation HDMI cable, designed for tight spaces and engineered for electrical signal preservation to protect critical HDMI signals amidst high electrical noise environments. A unique combination of advanced features and materials delivers unrivalled installation performance and reliability. High-tech assembly and vacuum infra-red soldering minimise signal drop-outs, while nitrogen foam polyethylene insulation ensures the highest dielectric consistency for digital transmission. With high flexibility and shallow operational depth, the Kordz R.3 HDMI Cable opens new installation design possibilities.
Used in space missions, military and medical settings, and iconic international events, the Kordz R.3 HDMI Cable is a significant component for critical signals and engineered to deliver maximum commercial uptime.
- Anti-fatigue, die-cast zinc alloy connectors tested to ≥1,000 cycles & 2kg retention force
- Double fully enclosed casings and unique copper wire annealing technique allows for twist rate responsiveness while relieving device socket pressure
- 100% of units tested for zero Bit Error Rate (BER) @ 340Mcsc, <0.05% in-field failure rate
- Available in a total of 14 precision rack fit lengths – 0.3m increments between 0.3m – 3.0m, 0.6m increments between 3.6m – 5.4m.
- High bandwidth solid OFC conductors and induction soldered pin transitions for benchmark inter-terminal uniformity
- Halogen-free cable construction
- DPL certified 4K 18G-DC
- Kordz’ signature product performance and Lifetime Warranty.