4 Pair Speaker Selector (SDB-4.1) – Russound
The SDB-4.1 4 Pair Speaker Selector is a highly efficient dual-source speaker selector that controls up to four pairs of speakers.
The front panel provides a separate volume control for each speaker pair, allowing you to adjust the volume in each room from one convenient location.
With two amplifier inputs, the SDB-4.1 allows you to choose either program in each room. Each zone also has an on/off switch, which allows you to keep the volume control at a set level while turning the speakers on or off.
The SDB-4.1 uses high-quality impedance-matching autoformers to maintain a safe operating load at the amplifier while distributing maximum power throughout your system. Designed for use with either 4- or 8-ohm speakers, the SDB-4.1 is equipped with internal jumpers to select the degree of impedance matching based on the impedance of your speakers and your amplifier’s impedance requirements.
- Lets you select music and control volume in four rooms from a central location
- Dual amplifier inputs allow a choice of program in each room
- Printed room labels included
- Detachable snap connectors are color coded for easy wire termination
- Selectable impedance matching accommodates 4- or 8-ohm speakers
- High-quality autoformers provide trouble-free performance for years
- Shipping Dimensions: 18.4″ (W) x 4.8″ (H) x 9.7″ (D), (46.8 x 12.1 x 24.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)
- Connector(s): Detachable 4-pole color-coded snap connectors
- Impedance Matching Type: Autoformer
- Max Wire Size: 14 AWG (1.9 mm)
- Power Handling: 200 watts RMS continuous per channell
- Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
- Volume Control: 12 steps; total attenuation 42 dB
- Zone Audio Controls: Volume knob, on/off, Amplifier A/B switch