8-Port PoE Switch ( MS-S0208-GL ) – Milesight
The 8-Port PoE Switch from Milesight provides flexible choices for various applications. This unit automatically recognizes the power receiving devices and offers power to them. Also, transmitting the data over one single Ethernet cable, simplifies the network deployment in remote areas without a power outlet.
It features multiple 10/100Mbps PoE ports which support IEEE 802.3af/at protocol and 2 uplink ports, The 8-Port PoE switch provides a maximum power budget of 400W for all PoE ports and 30W for every single PoE port respectively, allowing users to have several different camera variations configured and with up to 14.8Gbps switching capacity, non-blocking design, and full link-speed forwarding. Milesight PoE Switch Series is able to provide fluent transmission.
At the same time, its reliability of data transmission is well guaranteed by the self-adaption ports which support both IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex Communication and Backpressure Half Duplex Communication.
8-Port PoE Switch – Milesight Key Features:
- Ports (Provide 8*10/100 Mbps PoE ports and 2*100 Mbps/2*1000 Mbps uplink ports.)
- PoE Protocol (IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3 at Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant.)
- Total PoE Power (Power budget of 120W and 30W for all PoE ports and single port respectively.)
- Self-adaption Port (RJ45 port supports 10/l00Mbps Auto MDI/MDIX.)
- Extend Mode (Extend PoE up to 250m on one single cable.)
- Wide Application (Available for wireless AP and network cameras through CAT 5 cable.)
- Surge Protection (Protect the device from lightning surges and other electrical hazards.)