The USRC is designed to work with all of Russound’s multi-zone audio systems including the MCA-Series, C-Series, CAA66, CA4 and all A-BUS systems. It controls any of the programmed system sources and up to three local devices such as a TV or home theater receiver. The USRC is compatible with all Russound systems that support RNET, including legacy systems (CAV6.6/UNO).
With an easy to use layout of commonly used source control buttons to quickly access music, the USRC is an attractive option for system control. Page Up and Page Down keys along with standard cursor keys support on-screen menu navigation. Discrete source keys allow selection of sources on the Russound systems without needing to scroll through a list. F1 and F2 Favorite keys access MCA-Series System Zone Favorites, and a Sleep button enables the MCA-Series system Sleep Timer function.
Pre-programmed to control Russound devices, the USRC also includes a large library of IR device codes—compatible with most manufacturers’ products—for simplified system setup. It also has command learning capability for other devices and unique functions.
- Pre-programmed for Russound devices
- Simple code converts for use with all A-BUS devices
- Controls modern Russound and A-BUS audio systems via the system keypad or IR receivers
- Learning IR capability
- Controls up to 3 programmable Local Sources
- Sleek, ergonomic design
- Uses 2 AA batteries (included)
- Shipping Dimensions: 8.3″ (W) x 1.4″ (H) x 2.5″ (D) / (21.0 x 3.5 x 6.4 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Batteries: (2) AA Alkaline
- Finish: Black on Silver
- Learning Capacity: 40-100 commands
- Sources: Supported Up to 8 System sources and 3 Local sources
- System(s) Supported: MCA, CAA, CA4, A-Bus and Legacy RNET systems
- Type: Programmable Learning System Remote