PRS Series Slim Profile CAT6A U/FTP Network Patch Cord
Kordz PRS Series CAT6A U/FTP Network Patch Cords are engineered with stranded 28AWG copper to be flexible, slim and ideal for fast Gigabit Ethernet in high performance AV installations. Their custom compact RJ45 connector (Patent Pending) with a robust, 2000 cycle latching tab, is designed to be the most resilient connector in the world.
Kordz PRS Series CAT6A U/FTP Network Patch Cords are engineered to be flexible, slim, and ideal for fast Gigabit Ethernet in high-performance AV installations with stranded 28AWG copper. The Kordz PRS Series Patch Cord features a custom designed compact RJ45 connector (Patent Pending) with a robust 2000-cycle latching tab, is designed to be the most resilient connector in the world. Its slim profile and minimal operational depth challenges what’s possible in high-performance installations.
All Kordz PRS Series Patch Cords exceed ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Category 6A standards for all frequencies from 1 to 500Mhz and are individually performance tested with a unique downloadable test report.
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Category 6A standards for all frequencies from 1 to 500Mhz
- 28AWG stranded U/FTP Category 6A shielded slim-profile network patch cord
- Each cable is individually performance tested with its own unique downloadable test report
- Anti-corrosion gold-plated shielded connector
- Suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX (Gigabit) & 10GBASE-T, PoE, PoE+ & PoE++
- UL 444 (CMG) fire-rating
- 568B wire connection configuration
- Overall diameter of 4.8mmØ
- World’s smallest minimal operational depth and most flexible CAT6A U/FTP patch cord
- Available in 8 Colours – Black, Blue, Grey, Green, Purple, Yellow, Red & White
- Patent Pending
Technical Info Applicable Standards: ANSI/TIA-568.2-D, IEC11801, EN50173 Performance Standard ≤ 10.0m: Category 6A Component Tested Performance Standard > 10.0m : Category 6A Channel Tested Wiring Method: T568-B Certified Data-rate: 10 Gbps (Gigabit ethernet) Supported Data Rate : ≥ 10 Gbps (Gigabit ethernet) Certified Bandwidth : 1 to 500 MHz Supported Bandwidth : ≥ 500 Mhz
Construction Conductors : Solid 28 AWG Oxygen-Free Stranded Copper Conductor Insulation : Skinned Foam PE Shielding : Individual pairs AL-Mylar shielded 100% Coverage Cable Jacket Material : UL444 CMG fire-rated PVC Composite Connector Material : Nylon Composite Contact Material : Solid Oxygen-free Copper, 50µ” Gold-plated Contact Type : 3-prong for solid or stranded conductors Strain Relief : Injection-moulded PVC
Mechanical Cable Diameter : 28 AWG 4.8mm | 0.19in Ø Maximum cable pulling tension : 80kgf/cm2 Minimum recommended operational depth : 40.0mm | 1.57in Cable Bend Radius : 20.0mm | 0.79in Max. mating cycles : 1,000 cycles Installation Temp range : 75°C UL Temp rating : 75°C Storage temp range : 75°C Operating Temp range : 75°C
Electrical Conductor Resistance : 223Ω/km Insulation Resistance : 10MΩ min @ 100V DC Characteristic Impedance : 100 Ω Dielectric Strength : 500V AC / 1min