HDMI 2.0 & Control over Two Fiber Optic Cable Extender
HDMI cables are great for transmitting audio and video signals short distances, but larger buildings and larger rooms often need electronics inline to ensure signal performance. Simply pulling a long HDMI cable or connecting multiple HDMI cables together can cause signal drop out, interference, pixelization and a host of other signal and performance problems.
The TL-FO2-HDC replaces a traditional HDMI cable with active electronics designed specifically for sending audio and video signals up to 984 feet. Simply connect the TL-FO2-HDC transmitter to your source device (often a switcher, matrix, DVD player or cable box), connect the TL-FO2-HDC receiver to your destination device (often a display or projector), connect the two units with a fiber optic patch cord (sold separately), and connect the power supplies.
Unlike boosters or twisted pair extenders, the TL-FO2-HDC uses fiber optic technology that is immune to outside electrical interference and will better future-proof your facility.
- Transmit HDMI and control up to 984 ft. (300m) over multimode fiber optic cabling
- Supports bi-directional IR or RS232 (selectable via dip switch)
- Supports full 18G 4K@60 4:4:4 8 bit HDMI
- Supports multichannel audio including 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby TrueHD
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and HDR compatible
- Swappable SFP+ module for longer distance applications
- Requires duplex fiber (two strands)
- LC fiber connectors
- Automatic compression/decompression of signals above 3 Gbps per channel (9 Gbps total)
- Requires power at both the transmitter and receiver
- Locking power supply
- Immune to RF and EM interference
- Run a fiber optic cable with duplex LC connectors between your source device and destination device.
- Connect the TL-FO2-HDC transmitter (included in the package) to the HDMI output port of your source device using a high-quality HDMI cable. Optionally connect IR or RS232 control cables.
- Connect the TL-FO2-HDC receiver (included in the package) to the HDMI input port of your destination device using a high-quality HDMI cable. Optionally connect IR or RS232 control cables.
- If using control, select IR or RS232 via the dip switch on the transmitter and receiver. The dip switches on both the transmitter and receiver must be set to the same setting.
- Connect the fiber optic cable with duplex LC connectors to the fiber ports on the TL-FO2-HDC transmitter and receiver.
- Connect the power supplies (included in the package) to the 12V power ports on the TL-FO2-HDC transmitter and receiver.
- Power on the units.