12″ Powered Minime Subwoofer (Minime P12) – Earthquake Sound
The 12″ Powered Minime Subwoofer system is designed to dramatically enhance your enjoyment of music and films at home by adding power and impact to low frequency sound effects without taking up your entire living space.
The MiniMe subwoofer utilizes 600W advanced class “D” amplifier circuitry whith over 90% efficiency, allowing it to continuously perform with out getting hot. A 12-inch premium long throw driver and an 12-inch passive radiator with patented SLAPS (Symmetrically Loaded Audio Passive System) Technology. With ported design and piano gloss enclosure, the MiniMe P12 subwoofer delivers a surprising bass response and high output unlike any other 10 inch on the market
The deep luxurious black piano lacquer begins with a thorough sanding and priming, followed by multiple applications of black lacquer with additional fine sanding between each layer, and finished with a smooth, high gloss clear coat.
- Earthquake Evolved Class D amplifier
- 12″ Earthquake xtra long-throw unit
- 12″ SLAPS (Symmetrically Loaded Audio Passive System)
- Built in 600-Watt, high efficiency digital amplifier
- Frequency Response: 18 – 115 Hz
- Standard room-correction
- 0-180 degree phase adjustment
- 50-100 Hz frequency adjustment
- Volume Control
- RCA inputs.
- Auto on / off
- Speaker power input-output
- Removable grilles
- Rubber stabilizing feet
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 34,9 x 38,1 x 41,3 cm.
- Black piano lacquer