In-Ceiling Speaker 3″ ( ECS 3.0 ) – Earthquake Sound
The new ECS 3.0 is a 3 inch full-range in-ceiling speaker designed to produce audiophile quality sound and occupy a very compact space (3.19″ x 2.51″). The self-enclosed new ECS 3.0 ultra-compact speaker is an ideal choice for background music. It can effortlessly produce full range music without strain.
With a resemblance to a ceiling recessed spotlight with paintable grille and frame, the ECS 3.0 can invisibly blend in with its environment. Whether you want background/ambient music or practical enhancement to your surround sound, the ECS 3.0 in-ceiling speaker is the ideal speaker for the job. The ECS 3.0 is also compatible with Dolby Atmos® which will bring your home theater experience to a whole new level.
Mounting the speaker in the ceiling is a very easy process. Using the provided cut out template; simply cut the mounting hole, connect the ECS 3.0 using the easy connect push terminals, and snap the speaker in place. The built-in mounting clips system will do the rest of the work. When you need a full-range speaker and are limited by space and mounting depth, the new ECS 3.0 is the best choice for your home audio needs.
- Compatible with Dolby Atmos®
- Compact with paintable grille and frame
- Easy-connect push terminals
- Powerful neodymium magnet
- Mounting clips for easy installation
- Power Handling: 45-Watts
- Impedance: 8-Ohm
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1″ (25.2mm)
- Frequency Reponse: 150Hz–20kHz
- Overall Diameter: 3.19″ (81mm)
- Cut Out Diameter: 2.56″ (65mm)
- Mounting Depth: 2.31″ (58.8mm)