In-Ceiling Single Stereo Speaker ( ECS8DUAL ) – Earthquake Sound
The EDGELESS Series of In-Ceiling Speakers are also available in dual voice coil/stereo models with Dipole/Bipole and DVC/Surround selectable modes for use in limited/smaller space such as kitchens, hallways, bathrooms, etc.
The standard +/- 3dB adjustment switches combined with the Dipole/Bipole and DVC/Surround selectable modes further optimize the speakers’ response to match the acoustics of the room and fulfill the end user’s own personal preference.
Designed with advanced low mass stiff Kevlar cones and wide surrounds, these EDGELESS speakers deliver deep & natural bass. High efficiency and sonic accuracy are guaranteed by utilizing 1″ (25mm) silk dome NEO tweeters.
Designed with aesthetics (WAF – Wife Approval Factor) and sound quality in mind, these speakers seamlessly blend into their surrounding as they provide a lifetime of durability and high-end performance
Sold and priced per piece.
- Frameless design for reduced visibility/seamless blend
- Low mass stiff kevlar cone bodies for a very smooth, accurate and detailed sound reproduction
- Two 1″ (25mm) silk dome NEO swiveling tweeters
- Dual voice coil woofer
- Dipole/Bipole modes
- Surround / DVC modes
- ± 3dB bass and treble controls
- 12 dB/Octave filter network crossover with polyswitch protection
- Gold plated, spring loaded terminals
- Easy to use Turn ‘N’ Lock installation mechanism
- Magnetically attached and paintable grilles
- Note: If used in Saunas or swimming/bathing facilities with water vapor condensing directly on the grill, rust might form over time. This is harmless and the grill can be replaced for a like-new appearance.
- Sensitivity: 87dB @ 1W/1M
- Low mass stiff kevlar cone body
- Power Handling : 350W Max
- Frequency Response 40Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 8-Ohm (in Dipole Mode) / 4 Ohm (in Bipole Mode)
- Enclosure Material/ Type: Impact resist ABS Plastic