The Acclaim 5 Series Outdoor Speakers are designed to deliver rich, full sound in extreme environments, such as a backyards or other areas subjected to temperature shifts and high moisture exposure. The high-efficiency design and multiple mounting options allow the speakers to be easily installed on a wall, eave, pole, corner or as a freestanding stereo pair.
The speakers come equipped with features to ensure durability in any outdoor conditions. Speakers have been Sealed enclosures, salt-tested marine grade hardware, and aluminum grilles which makes the acclaim 5 Series OutBack speakers weather resistant. Drivers with polypropylene cones, rubber surrounds and 1” Teteron dome tweeters deliver full range audio through a wide range of temperatures.
For a greater number of mounting options over previous Russound outdoor speakers, the new all aluminum mounting brackets allow for the traditional vertical or horizontal mounting options, as well as providing for mounting in a corner or on a pole.
- Rugged design for all-season enjoyment
- Heavy-duty mounting bracket for sturdy installations
- 1″ Teteron Tweeter for crisp, clear high frequency reproduction
- Bookshelf Foot included for use on a shelf or table-top
- Gold-Plated push terminals for easy, corrosion-free wiring connections
- Description: 2-way Outdoor Loudspeaker Pair
- Woofer: 6.5″ (165 mm) IMPP cone
- Tweeter: 1″ (25 mm) Teteron™
- Mounting Options: Bookshelf foot, pole, flat or corner surface
- Dimensions: 13″ x 8.75″ x 8.25″ (33.02 x 22.22 x 20.95 cm)
- Terminals: 12 gauge spring terminal
- Grille: Aluminum
- Bracket: Aluminum
- Bookshelf foot: Yes
- Recommended Power: 10 – 150 watts RMS
- Sensitivity: 91 dB SPL (2.83V @ 1m)
- Frequency Response: 64 Hz – 20 kHz ± 3 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Unit Weight: 7.1 lbs. (3.2 kg)