2 Core Speaker Cable 14AWG – 152M (K11802-152M-YL) – Kordz
Kordz 2 Core Speaker Cables have been designed, engineered and manufactured to the suit the discerning AV Integrator/Installer. Made to provide any system with a cost effective, high quality and performance speaker cable solution. The new smaller and more compact Rapid-EZ-Reel packaging allows the easy flow of cable from the box, whilst keeping the cable from twisting and curling, greatly minimizing snags during installation therefore saving precious time.
- Engineered and constructed to ensure installation success and ease
- 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) construction
- Easy glide yellow or purple outer jacket available
- Supplied in the durable Rapid-EZ-Reel packaging – *152.5m (500ft)
- Meter marked
- Easy strip internal nylon rip cord
- 2 Core Speaker Cable
- 14 AWG wire gauge
- Industry standard wire colour coding (red, black, green, white)
- General high reliability
- Residential & commercial
- Home Theater
- Rack & AV Cupboard
- Corporate & Board Room
Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
Uses materials to aid human safety in the event of fire. Low smoke emission aids visibility and breathability during evacuation. Zero halogens are released when the cable is subjected to high heat sources and combustion, preventing the formation of toxic and corrosive gases. This is mostly used in marine applications and throughout Europe.
Uses materials to prevent fire propagation via the cable in the event of fire. CL3 is a general purpose standard suitable for vertical trays but not for more demanding situations such as risers and tunnels. Mostly used in North America.