12 Pair Impedance Matching Speaker Selector (PRO-12 HP) – Russound
The PRO-12HP is a robust, efficient dual-source speaker selector for up to 12 pairs of speakers. Designed for demanding applications, this high-quality speaker selector features a low-frequency protection circuit to reduce subsonic signals. This allows higher power operation without amplifier shutdown.
An A/B switch on the front panel allows you to power all your speakers with either of two source amplifiers. The PRO-12HP is designed for use with either 4- or 8-ohm speakers.
The PRO-12HP uses audiophile-grade autoformers for impedance matching to maintain a safe operating load at the amplifier while distributing maximum power throughout your system. A rotary switch on the rear panel sets the appropriate impedance for your amplifier, based on the number of speaker pairs connected.
- Lets you control speakers in several rooms from a central location
- Printed room labels included
- Detachable snap connectors are color coded for easy wire termination
- Selectable impedance matching accommodates 4- or 8-ohm speakers
- Low-frequency protection circuit helps to guard your amplifier
- Audiophile-quality autoformers provide high performance for years
- Shipping Dimensions: 20.3″ (W) x 6.2″ (H) x 12.2″ (D), (51.4 x 15.6 x 30.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Connector(s): Detachable 4-pole color-coded snap connectors
- Impedance Matching Type: Autoformer
- Low Frequency Protection: Bipolar capacitor circuit, 6 dB high-pass filter, centered at 30 Hz20 Hz – 20 kHz +/- 0 dB
- Max Wire Size: 14 AWG (1.9 mm)
- Min Trigger Level: 15 mV
- Power Handling: 100 watts RMS continuous per channel, 300 watts peak per channel
- Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
There are no reviews yet.