The Kordz HDMI Cable EVS 4K UHD 18Gbps EVS-R Series HDMI cable comprises larger 28AWG solid main conductors to provide generous bandwidth headroom, with each silver plated (2% volume) to harness skin effect for superior signal integrity. Compared to EVO-R, this results in higher fidelity and dynamics in PCM/HD audio and HD video. Supports all 3D formats, HDMI Ethernet Channel and Audio Return Channel.
Greater Bandwidth 2.5x larger primary conductors than EVO, resulting in xx% more surface area. This results in faster digital bit ‘rise time’, drastically increasing the bandwidth headroom.
Superior Audio The main conductors of EVS are coated in a surface of pure silver (2% of conductor volume) to harness the natural phenomenon of skin effect, meaning the signal travels mostly through silver. Good video relies on accurate pixel colour definitions, being right or wrong, whereas audio can be impacted by all sorts of subtleties in the waveform. The larger surface and silver coating maintains better timing accuracy, resulting in superior PCM & HD audio performance.
- Solid 28AWG conductors
- Solid core copper, silver plated TMDS channels (2% by volume)
- Superior uncompressed HD/PCM audio
- Halogen-free cable jacket and larger strain relief
- World class low jitter IR induction soldered connectors
- 2kg retention force die-cast connectors
- DPL Laboratories 4K-18G Deep Colour
- THX Certified 4K Interconnect
- Cable comes with a life time warranty
- 2% silver content