A-BUS Local Source Input ( A-LC3 )
The A-LC3 Local Source Input allows you to connect any analog audio source to the room speakers in an A-BUS zone. It automatically selects the connected source when it senses an audio signal. You can then use the room keypad to adjust the speaker volume while playing the local source, just as you would while listening to a source through the main A-BUS system.
Designed to install in a single-gang wall box, the A-LC3 connects with CAT-5 cable between the A-BUS system hub (or A-BUS-ready receiver) and an A-BUS Amplified Keypad.
- Automatically switches between to the local source when it detects an audio signal
- Provides adjustments for switching sensitivity and delay
- Provides a connection for an optional IR emitter to send IR control commands to the connected audio source
- Easy to install and connect
- Occupies no more space than a wall outlet
- Shipping Dimensions 3.0″ (W) x 4.5″ (H) x 2.5″ (D) / (7.6 x 11.4 x 6.4 cm)
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Audio Input Connectors Line-level stereo RCA jacks
- CAT-5e Connection (2) RJ45 connectors
- Input Sensitivity 1 Vms
- IR Emitter Connectors 3.5 mm mono IR output jack
- Power Requirement(s) 24 VDC 20 mA (supplied through CAT-5 cable)