Efficient High Power
The Russound D1650 digital multi-channel Power Amplifier offers the features custom installation professionals demand while offering a lighter weight, smaller chassis and more efficient Class D power. The feature-rich design of the D1650 is ideal for the demands of distributed audio systems and is also compatible with our Russound volume controls. The D1650’s 16 channels are arranged in stereo pairs to provide discreet amplification and custom configurations for each of 8 zones.
The D-Series amplifiers all have the same legendary Russound sound quality and installer-friendly features customers have come to expect. Ultra-low distortion output (relatively unheard of in other multi-zone amplifiers) allows for clean, undistorted audio even at high listening volumes. A robust protection circuit provides efficient, safe and reliable operation under extreme conditions and protects each amplifier output channel.
The D-Series amps are even up to the rigorous demands of home theater applications, easily transforming into a powerful 160 watt X 8 channel monster (in bridged mode). You can also choose to individually un-bridge pairs for lower power applications such as Dolby Atmos® or surround speakers. As an example you could run a Dolby Atmos 7.1.2 system at 7 channels @ 160W and 2 channels @ 50W. That’s Russound versatility!
Say “no” to the hum
Advanced triggering options allow the amps to operate on demand. Apart from the obvious energy efficiency, there is no amplifier hum on your speakers when the system isn’t in use.
- High efficiency, cool running digital amplification
- Zones are bridgeable to create flexible power configurations
- Global bus input, independent inputs per zone
- Global trigger input/output
- Independent trigger input/output per zone
- Audio sensing with auto-switching delay settings per zone
- Robust protection circuitry for operation under extreme conditions
- Rack mountable
- Class-D power compatible with Russound volume controls
- Shipping Dimensions: 21.5″ (W) x 9.0″ (H) x 22.0″ (D), (54.6 x 22.9 x 55.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 28.8 lbs (13.1 kg)
- Amplifier Channels: 16 Channels, 8 independent zones
- Bridge Mode: Select Stereo or Bridge mode per zone 8 Ohm only
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +1.7/-1dB at 1W output into 8 Ohms
- Fuse Rating: 100-120V/T5A, 250V US & Canada, 220-240V/T2.5A, 250V Europe
- Input Impedance: >22k Ohms Line Input
- Input Sensitivity: 600 mV for 80W @ 1 KHz 4 Ohm One Zone 700 mV for 50W @ 1 KHz 8 Ohm One Zone
- Power Output: 80W /Channel, 1kHz into 4 Ohms, One Zone Driven 50W /Channel, 1kHz into 8 Ohms, One Zone Driven 160W, 1kHz into 8 ohms, Bridge
- Power Requirement(s): North American Model: 100-120VAC 60Hz 600W max IEC C14 type connector with 3 terminal detachable power cordInternational Model (D850i): 220-240VAC 50Hz 600W max IEC C14 type connector with 3 terminal detachable power cords for UK, Europe, and Australia
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB A-weighted
- Speaker Connection(s): Detachable speaker terminals support up to 14awg wire
- Switching Delay: Three settings, 5 Seconds, 5 minutes, 10 minutes
- Trigger Input(s): Bus and Zone @12VDC
- Zone Line Input: Line or Bus select switch per zone