In-Ceiling Speakers (R800) – Earthquake Sound (Pair)
The newly redesigned In-Ceiling speakers Earthquake sound maintain their balance of high quality audio and affordability while giving the added bonus of high end visual aesthetics. The new affordable Edge-less design gives a sleek, high end, discrete look while maintaining Earthquake Sound’s innovative technology that is unmatched in today’s market.
Featuring polypropylene woofer cones for durability and low distortion, each speaker comes equipped with swiveling tweeters that can be aimed at the direction of the listener for better sound staging.
The new edge-less design, paired with the printable, magnetically attached grilles allow customization to seamlessly blend your speakers in with any décor.
Perfect for use in smaller rooms or as a in-ceiling surround sound speakers.
- Edge-less Design for seamless blend
- 1-inch silk dome swivel NEO tweeter
- Bumped back basket for high speaker excursion
- Wider surround for deeper bass and higher speaker excursion
- 12 dB/Octave filter network crossover
- Thermal tweeter protection
- Custom compact spring loaded terminals
- Easy to use Turn ‘N’ Lock installation mechanism
- Paintable rust-resistant grille
- Rough-in ready with the RK-EC6
- Also available in 6.5″ stereo, 8″ and 8″ stereo models
- Overall diameter (with grille): 10-5/8″ (270mm)
- Cut out diameter: 9-1/2″ (240mm)
- Mounting depth: 4-9/16″ (116mm)