HDMI Extender with ARC (ARC-HDEX40ARC) – ARCO
HDBaseT HDMI Extender kit with audio return channel (ARC-HDEX40ARC) – ARCO HDMI 2.0 Extender, which consists of a transmitter and a receiver.
It can extend 4K video to distance up to 131 feet (40 meters) and 1080P video to distances up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a single CATx cable.
It supports audio de-embedded and ARC. It also supports bidirectional IR and RS232 pass-through to control source or display device remotely.
PoC feature allows the transmitter and the receiver can be powered from each other and only one power adapter is needed in the system.
Besides passing EDID information from the display, there are multiple built-in EDID settings can be selected by the 4-pin DIP switch on the front panel of the transmitter
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and the HDMI video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 HDR.
- HDMI input supports HDCP 2.2 and the output support HDCP Active or HDCP Passive mode
- Extends 4K signals to distances up to 131 feet (40 meters) and 1080P signals to distances up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a single CATx cable
- Supports video resolution up-scaling, the 1080P input can be automatically upgraded to 4K output,
- SPDIF out on receiver for source audio de-embedding
- 18Gbps high bandwidth
- Advanced EDID management: multiple built-in EDID settings can be selected
- Test pattern provides a built-in 4K/1080P image for troubleshooting
- Bidirectional IR, RS232 and 24V PoC
- Supports ARC, CEC pass-through