6 Pair Speaker Selector ( SDB-6.1 ) – Russound
The SDB-6.1 6 Pair Speaker Selector is a highly efficient dual-source speaker selector that controls up to four pairs of speakers.
The front panel provides separate volume control for each speaker pair, allowing you to adjust the volume in each room from one convenient location.
With two amplifier inputs, the SDB-6.1 allows you to choose either program in each room. Each zone also has an on/off switch, which allows you to keep the volume control at a set level while turning the speakers on or off.
- Lets you select music and control volume in four rooms from a central location
- Dual amplifier inputs allow a choice of program in each room
- Printed room labels included
- Detachable snap connectors are color-coded for easy wire termination
- Selectable impedance matching accommodates 4- or 8-ohm speakers
- High-quality autoformers provide trouble-free performance for years
- Shipping Dimensions: 18.4″ (W) x 4.8″ (H) x 9.7″ (D), (46.8 x 12.1 x 24.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)
- Connector(s): Detachable 4-pole color-coded snap connectors
- Impedance Matching Type: Autoformer
- Max Wire Size: 14 AWG (1.9 mm)
- Power Handling: 200 watts RMS continuous per channell
- Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
- Volume Control: 12 steps; total attenuation 42 dB
- Zone Audio Controls: Volume knob, on/off, Amplifier A/B switch