The versatile AB-2.2 Dual Source Selector switch allows you to power a single pair of speakers with either of two amplifiers or power either of two speaker pairs with a single amplifier. Easy to install and simple to use, it’s ideal for situations where you need a local source, such as stereo receiver, to share a pair of room speakers with your whole-house audio system.
The AB-2.2 sits conveniently on a shelf or tabletop near your audio equipment.
- Just push a button to switch sources or speakers
- Can be used to switch amplifiers or speakers – your choice
- Detachable snap connectors are color coded for easy wire termination
- Rugged construction and a 10-year warranty assure long life
- Shipping Dimensions: 6.4″ (W) x 3.0″ (H) x 4.3″ (D), (16.3 x 7.6 x 10.8 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.6 kg)
- Connector(s): Detachable 4-pole color-coded snap connectors
- Dimensions in Wall Box: 5.5″ (W) x 2.875″ (H) x 3.0″ (D), (14.0 x 7.3 x 7.6 cm)
- Max Wire Size: 14 AWG (1.9 mm)
- Power Handling: 150 watts RMS per channel